Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchange:
- At B’town Kids we pride ourselves on providing quality products to our customers. We want you to enjoy your purchases and shopping with us. If something isn’t right we’re happy to offer a credit note or exchange. If you are unsure of sizing, please contact us by phone or email before placing your order and we will assist you.
- You may return most new and unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a credit note or exchange of the item/s.
- If an incorrect item is received, B’town Kids must be notified within 7 days of receiving the order. It is the customers responsibility to check all items upon delivery.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you through this process.
- Customers will be responsible for the shipping and handling charges for returns unless of course the item was flawed or damaged.
- We strongly suggest insured Parcel Post as B’townkids.com.au is not liable for lost or damaged return packages.
- The item/s must be returned to B’town Kids within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Item/s must be unwashed, unworn, unused and in original condition (this includes all original tags and packaging intact).
- Upon inspecting the returned item/s we will happily issue you with a B’town Kids credit note for the purchase value of the item/s only. Credit notes are valid for 12 months and are issued via email.
- Returned items that have been worn, damaged or altered from their original state will not be exchanged or refunded and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Sale items cannot be returned so please choose carefully.